Length: 1 DAY
- Cities: SHIRAZ
- If you wish to learn about Achaemenid Empire (550-330 BCE), the best place to go is Persepolis and Pasargadae, two world heritage sites, where you can listen to rich stories about the rise, flourish and demise of the first significant world empire. Persepolis and Pasargadae are 57 and 70 km away from Shiraz, respectively. The tour also includes a visit to the tomb of Sa’di in Shiraz, a great Persian Poet
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All tours take place in comfortable air conditioned vehicles incl. Road taxes, parking fees and expenses for the driver.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Meals: 1x Lunch
- Midday refreshment
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guides, drivers
- All other expenses not mentioned
- Upon your request, the tour can include more days.
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran and almost all businesses are closed