Length: 1 DAY
- Cities: KERMAN
- In this tour we visit the heart of Kerman, Ganj Ali Khan Complex and then an old dome. Kerman is the 10th most populous city in Iran and the most important one in southeast of Iran. This city is built during Sassanid era.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All tours take place in comfortable air conditioned vehicles incl. Road taxes, parking fees and expenses for the driver.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Meals: 1x Lunch
- Midday refreshment
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guides, drivers
- All other expenses not mentioned
- Upon your request, the tour can include more days.
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran and almost all businesses are closed